- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 green onion (sliced or finely minced onion or shallot)
- 2-3 clove garlic (finely minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups coleslaw (if yours doesn't include carrots, add one small shredded carrot)
- 3 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce (liquid aminos or coconut aminos for GF)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce (or to your heat level preference)
Heat oil in a large skillet or pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook4-5 minutes, and break it up with the back of a wooden spoon, until no longer pink and cooked through.
Add the sliced green onion and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Next, add the ginger powder, and stir until well combined.
Add the coleslaw mix into the pot, add the soy sauce and sriracha and stir until everything is well combined. Cook until the coleslaw has softened to your desired tenderness. Taste and if desired add more soy sauce or sriracha. Serve with sliced green onions if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 99IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg